Phoenix Legal is a full service Indian law firm offering transactional, regulatory, advisory, dispute resolution and tax services. The firm advises a diverse clientele including domestic and international companies, banks and financial institutions, funds, promoter groups and public sector undertakings. Phoenix Legal was formed in 2008 and now has 15 Partners and 65 lawyers in its three offices (New Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai) making it one of the fastest growing law firms of the country.
Why Phoenix Legal?
What distinguishes the firm from its peers is the approach which is:
- High Degree of Partner Involvement and Availability – We assure to our clients, partner involvement in all deals and transactions, at all times.
- High Quality Legal Advice – We deliver services of the highest quality, which are capable of meeting the most exacting standards.
- Availability and Responsiveness – We are proactive in our approach and are available to our clients at all times.
- Legal Research and Analysis Based Advisory – While we do keep abreast of market practices applicable to legal interpretation, they are adopted and recommended only if they are supported by prevailing legal and regulatory framework.
In the short span of existence, the firm has firmly established itself in the Indian legal market and has received wide media recognition. Some of the key accolades include:
- Highest client satisfaction rating amongst top 20 Indian law firms - 2013 Indian Law Firm Ranking and Report by RSG Consulting
- Best Firm in India: Asia Women in Business Law Awards, 2016, Euro money, Hong Kong Client Choice,
- Commercial Litigation Law Firm of the Year in India, 2017 - Global Law Experts
- Highly recommended as a leading firm: Various practice areas, Chambers Asia Pacific: 2012 - 2019
- "Phoenix Legal punches well above its weight in terms of size."- RSG Consulting 2017
- Phoenix Legal among top 5 law firms in India – Asia Law Dispute Resolution Awards 2017
- IBLJ, Indian Law Firm Award 2017-18 – Banking & Finance, Energy, Projects & Infrastructure, Insurance & Reinsurance, and Restructuring, Refinancing & Insolvency
- Phoenix Legal among top 8 Asian law firms in Gender Diversity - Asia Women in Business Law Awards 2017